Friday's Feature {Scalloped Skirt Tutorial} and Link Party

2/17/12

Now that we've added another little girl to the mix here at our place I've decided it's time, once again, to bust out the sewing machine.  Of course this is stricktly for the sole purpose of creating fun little frilly things for my girly girls to wear.  Frilly things like this
 I've had this skirt on my "to do" list since last spring.  I'm planning on making them for Easter this year...if I can ever find the time...luckily, Amy gives a great step by step tutorial.  Head on over and see all the fun things that she's created.


Rules:
  • Any creative idea will do
  • No selling or promoting, so no giveaways or etsy stores
  • Grab a button to link back to this blog
  • Start sharing!
  • And don't forget to check out other link party projects.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...